Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply only when purchasing in the UK.
HVS Boardsport.com is owned and operated by:
HVS Boardsport ApS
Telephone: +45 4275 3039
Email: [email protected]
Ordering and payment
- You will be informed via email if orders are being a subject to printing errors, stock errors or errors in the pricing.
- All prices include 20% or 0% VAT. All before-prices are indicative list prices, competitors’ prices or HVS Boardsport’s own before prices.
- If you have created an account, you can log in and view the content of the order and order status for all of your previous orders. If you have not created an account, the agreement will be available on the order confirmation, which you receive via email.
- Only persons of legal age can order at HVS Boardsport unless there is consent of a parent or a legal guardian.
- The invoice amount will be drawn, when the order has been dispatched: All major credit cards & PayPal.
2-3 business days, if all items of the order are in stock. 3-5 business days for small parcels sent with Royal Mail.
Right of Returns (Right of Withdrawal)
Should you regret your purchase; any product can be returned within 365 days. The right of withdrawal is expiring after 365 days after receiving the order. At the same time you have to inform us about the withdrawal via email, write to [email protected] Boardsport.uk, or phone, call 0045 4275 3039. You can also choose to use our standard withdrawal form and send this along with the return. If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal, it is not sufficient to just reject the acceptance of the order without notifying us about the withdrawal.
According to consumer law, returning an order for any reason and without justification is possible for you as a customer within 14 days. The return is free if you want to exchange products (for example to another size) or if you are returning your goods and want your money credited to your HVS Boardsport account. If you want your money to be transferred to your bank account, you will get a full refund only if you pay for the shipping yourself (if you use our return label, you will be charged accordingly). HVS Boardsport cannot compensate for costs, which might emerge of one’s own chosen return option. From the point of the delivery, you are responsible for the condition of the goods.
But HVS Boardsport is furthermore giving you the opportunity to return your items after exceeding this timeframe. The requirement for using your right of withdrawal from the 15th until the 365th day after receiving your order: The returned products must be in the same condition and quantity as they were when you received them.
The goods can be returned employing the following methods:
- By returning your order
- You are welcome to use our standard withdrawal form and send this along with your return (see Appendix I)
Always remember to attach your order number when returning ordered items. If you use HVS Boardsport’s return label, which is available from our website, you can return your order for free if you choose to exchange a product or if you are getting a refund on your HVS Boardsport account. Note that the product’s condition is your responsibility from the time of delivery until it is returned to us. Therefore, make sure to securely wrap the items you wish to return.
Refund of the invoice amount
If you regret your purchase and wish to have the entire invoice amount to be refunded, you must return all products in the same condition as it was when you received it. When we receive your return, we will examine the products to evaluate the condition of the goods and refund the corresponding amount back with same payment type that was used at the purchase of the product. For example, if you paid the order with a credit card, the invoice amount will be refunded to the credit card, which was originally used when placing the order, if nothing else has been agreed upon.
For gift cards, the following applies:
- When returning an unused gift card you will get the gift card amount refunded.
- If you paid with a gift card and return your items, you will get a new gift card.
- If you have partially paid for with a gift card and return your items, you will get a new gift card with the amount of the returned items including the remaining amount from your original gift card.
We are entitled to wait with the refund until we have received the returned items to be able to check the condition of the goods.
CONDITION OF THE RETURNED GOODS, WHEN USING THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You are responsible for a possible deterioration of the value of the product if the product has been handled in a different matter than what is needed to determine the nature and physical property of the product. If the product has been tried more than this, we consider it as used. This means that in case of withdrawal, only some or none of the purchase amount will be refunded to you, depending on the products trading value.
If you want to make use of your right of withdrawal without using a return service provided by our company, your return has to be sent to:
HVS Boardsport ApS
DK – Denmark
WE DO NOT OFFER RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL ON THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
- Services and goods to be manufactured or adapted to the consumer’s individual needs, where the production or adaptation process has begun. But this only applies when you have previously given consent to HVS Boardsport to start this process before the right of withdrawal expires.
- Recreational activities, including entertainment or sporting events, when it shows in the agreement on which day or within which certain period the service is to be performed.
According to the Danish Act of Sale of Goods, you have a right of complaint of 24 months on all products. This right of complaint means that you, the customer, can complain about the deficiencies of the product, which has been present at delivery. It is, however, a prerequisite that these deficits are not caused by your incorrect use of the purchase or other injurious behaviours that have led to shortages. If the claim is approved you either get it repaired or replaced, a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation and HVS Boardsport’s assessment.
You must process your claim within a reasonable time after you have found the defect. Claims within two months are always considered as being timely. The shipping cost to return a claim will be covered, but only with a prior shipping agreement with HVS Boardsport.
To be able to assess a claim case, we are in need to inspect the condition of the specific product. To initiate a claim evaluation, proceed with one of the following methods:
- In most of the cases, we are able to evaluate a claim case without the need of sending the product back right away. You will get the fastest assessment of an issue by sending us an email with a description and some conclusive pictures of the flaw.
- Send in the product along with a detailed description of the flaw of the product, including the cause of the damage.
When returning goods, we politely ask you to issue the return online or print the return form directly from our website, then fill it out and add it to the return parcel. If you want to return a product without using one of our return services, we will cover the costs for the cheapest return option, if the claim evaluation results in a positive outcome. Note that the product is your responsibility from the time of delivery until it is returned to us. Therefore make sure that the product is securely wrapped during the shipping.
Information on dispute resolutions
The European Commission’s online dispute resolution portal can be used when filing a complaint. This is particularly relevant if you are a consumer residing in another EU country. Complaints can be filed here. When filing a complaint, please enter our email address [email protected]
All purchases on our website are done in English. You can always find information about previous orders by logging into your account (top of our website). Your shopping cart is saved if you register at our site and is sent to you via e-mail if a purchase is interrupted.
Appendix I – Standard withdrawal form
(This form should be completed and returned only if the right of withdrawal is being exercised)
To HVS Boardsport ApS
I hereby give notice that I want to use the right of withdrawal concerning my buyer’s agreement on the sale of the following goods(*) / provision of the following services(*)
Ordered (date) / received (date)
– Consumer’s name
– Consumer’s address
– Consumer’s signature (only if the content of this form is notified on paper)